PDA

View Full Version : Proon off line more than ever?

ToryBoy
8th Oct 2003, 21:51
My imagination or is PPRuNe unavailable more than ever. Havent been able to get on for a couple of hours now.

Bodie
8th Oct 2003, 22:17
Time for a server upgrade me thinks. I'd better order my own personal title to help pay for it.

Aim Far
9th Oct 2003, 01:33
I was having problems this morning and last week too.

Which begs the question - anyone got any good sites on which to waste time on the web while proon is down? Wouldn't want to have to do some work now...:)

2flashgames.com keeps me occupied

Holdposition
9th Oct 2003, 03:29
Aim Far

You could do worse then have a look round

www.betfair.com

Might even add to the flying fund a little as well:), there are one or two prunners using this site as well as myself, however, if they would admit to it or not i'm not sure, cheers

BRL
9th Oct 2003, 03:41
Problems today with connection.

Last week it was the server. I do not know what it was this time but I am sorry for any of you having to actually do a bit of work during these testing times. ;)

Bodie has the right idea. Buy a personal title and maybe we can get a more reliable connection...!!!! Just click on the link under your name......... :cool:

IO540
9th Oct 2003, 06:42
The server seems to crash at the moment one has typed in a message reply and pressed Submit Reply.

treadigraph
9th Oct 2003, 17:37
Always seems worst at lunchtime, presumably 'cos so many of us desk drivers like some good entertainment with our sarnies (time was I read the paper and did the crossword!):ok:

Northern Highflyer
9th Oct 2003, 18:12
Thought I was gonna end up in "The Priory" yesterday without pprune.

After about an hour my skin was clammy and I was very agitated and twitchy in the office.

Oh well, looks like a double helping today then to make up for it. :}