View Full Version : Skills Test - Crash course

Dewdrop
19th Sep 2003, 20:25
Is there anywhere in the UK who will do intensive prep for the skills test, along the lines of no pass no fee, as is available for the driving test ?

tonyhalsall
19th Sep 2003, 20:32
Not sure I like the phraseology of your thread heading!!!!!......

Anyway, it sounds as if you are about to do the same thing as me and revalidate??

I have a lot of 3 axis micro experience over the last three years, but I am still nervous about taking the skills test again in case I have (very likely!) picked up some bad self taught habits.

I am in for a familiarisation flight at 2.30pm tomorrow at Blackpool, the C.I. reckons I'd be a muppet if I need more than three hours re-familiarisation.

Good Luck

Kermit

DB6
20th Sep 2003, 05:05
You will not find anyone who will do that in the UK - not no pass no fee anyway - since examiners are (in principle) independent of the flying schools. If you have been trained by a particular examiner you may not be tested by them, and anyone can have an off-day so it would be a bold school indeed that offered such a guarantee. Your instructor will have a good idea if you are ready but if you are still unsure fly with somebody else and see if they agree.