PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do you believe Mrs May?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2017, 18:57
Lima Juliet

Received 81 Likes on 33 Posts
I don’t trust any of them. She’s just lucky that her competition are Comrades Corbyn/Mcdonnell/Abbott whom I won’t vote for whilst I still have a hole in my arse. At least you know what you’re getting with Mrs May, I suppose? But you could say the same of the Trumpmeister!!!

I see that M. Macron’s popularity halo has also slipped - falling faster than any French president ever! It is only showing mild signs of recovery this month due again to somewhat weak opposition.

The best Christmas message that I truly believe comes from Gen David Goldfein USAF - the bits in bold shows that he really understands the problem. His problem, like ours but on a far larger scale, is how to fix it:

To all our Airmen standing watch here at home and around the globe to keep us safe, Dawn & I thank you for your service and sacrifice. We know many of you will be working, making the mission happen, when you would likely rather be spending time with loved ones. I wish I could thank each one of you personally.

Our Nation demands a lot of you. Given our high operations tempos, I know you are tired, taxed and feeling the burden of these demands.The work you do is necessary, important and makes a difference. As the service with the most diverse portfolio of missions operating from the outer reaches of space and everywhere in between, Airmen are involved in some way in every mission the joint force performs. You are always there for America and our allies. And, we are grateful. It is my absolute privilege and honor to serve with you.