PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2017, 22:51
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
I always laugh when pilots claim to be “professional”. Members of real professions don’t publicly criticise other members of the profession. It’s a ground for disciplinary action and, in worst cases, disqualification. Real professionals understand the reasons for these conduct rules.
Here is an example of your own public critisicm Creampuff or Lead Balloon or whoever you have woken up to be this morning:

Context Schmontext!
Dear Bill

A wonderful and entirely predictable response!

I trust you’re well.

After I waved away your usual vast experience smoke, and shielded my eyes from the dazzle of your usual motherhood statement mirrors, the plain words which I quoted above were still there.

No matter how many times I re-read the context, no matter how much I squint, I can’t construe your word as meaning anything other than what they say. Context schmontext!

I still think you were a teensy bit hypocritical in wearing your AOPA board member’s hat when you crossed the Rubicon.

And you're a lawyer lecturing about professionalismAren't most politicians lawyers by"profession". Looks like you have run out of anything useful to say LB. I am more than happy to discuss mistakes I have made, but only with other professional pilots, not desk jockeys. Why don't you answer CB's post as you accused him of never making mistakes? You might be interested in how professional pilots dealt with flying aircraft at their margins to marginal airports. So instead of trying to ridicule and downplaying his experience why don't you wind down the hubris and acknowledge his experience in these matters. My objective assessment stands.