PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2017, 18:46
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=LeadSled;9995793]Conned Rod,
A Laurence Welk would have said: "Wunnerfil, Wunnerful".
You speak with such absolute authority, all based on an assumption, from a position of abysmal ignorance, having no idea what formal qualifications I hold or have held, but including Maintenance Approvals to release an aircraft to service.
And before you ask, no, I am not going to list them, because those who need to know, already do, and it would probably identify me to those who do not.

Once again smoke and mirrors. You wont state anything because you cant, its as simple as that.
I note that you didnt answer the questions i gave you to take me out west. Why is that, is it because you would have to decline because its against the regulations. Yet you expect that i should break the regulations for you in regrads to maintenance. Double standards i believe in actions once again.

We already know who you are so please dont go along that line.
Answer the questions given too you. Stop misleading every one that you think your some sort of demi god. For you are not. Your knowledge on maintenance in regrads to the regulations is extremely low if not non existent and that is is a proven fact on these threads .

You hide behind the key board when you are exposed for what you are. Your not the no all as you think. You like to degrade myself and run and cry if i have a go at you for misleading information you post. Yet your ok you have a crack at me the difference is i can take it i dont go and try and get you banned.

Toot toot tootie pie