PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2017, 03:48
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LeadSled
Bend alot,
I have no idea who either of you are, nor do I care, although several of my colleagues have suggested the identity of yr right under his various alter egos.
What I do care about is the very serious misrepresentation of fact, in this case as it applies to "the law" and aviation maintenance of small aircraft in Australia, whether by CASA AWIs or people like Conned Rod.
The outcome is expense and inconvenience that all helps to drive what was once a thriving part of aviation into the dust of history.
Tootle pip!!
You have tbe biggest ego on this site hands down.
You been asked nemous times now to state your qualifications in regrads to maintenance several times now to which you have not replied because you cant.
I an every other lame has to work within the rules that are given to us by the regulator. You dont because you cant.
You been proven wrong know how many times on this thread already but you still say i dont know the law when clearly you dont.
You misguided and straight out lies tnat you have said on this matter has been proven.
I have never said that tne rules we are faced to do are correct or needed. But i have to do tnem.
I pride myself with a high level maintenance. If the poeple whom i look after dont wish this then they free to take their aircraft else where. One operator has thank me they never had such reliable feet. When sitting on tghe ground broken can vost over 30k a day they happy as.
And at tghe end off ghe day what is the most humorist part of all of this is you started the process when you head aopa.
You have no quailifications at all to be opening your mouth on this subject outside ov being an owner.
Ypur a bus driver and mislead with your own views as been proven on these threads.
So ill as you these quick questions
I need to go out west. We will be approx 50kg over mtow
And we will break into fuel reserve by aprrox 10 min but we can get fuel there so that is covered.
Will you take us
Yes or no

Toot toot tootie pie toot tootie