Thread: EK207 Jfk
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2017, 02:59
MR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sad state of affairs indeed

Mmmbop & MM,

Quick last post.
I am not an active ‘ppruner’. I did make the mistake of thinking that when I read that someone has a misconception about a procedure, I could give them a quick pointer in the right direction. Procedures do change, and we are not always aware of the new ones. Before I post, I will make sure that I am posting correct info, so yes, I did consult the FCOM to make sure that what I’m saying is correct.

Now mmmbop, every professional adult would at least have a quick look at the documents when faced with an argument, just to make sure they are not telling BS. Since you keep defending your point, I can only conclude that you have no FCOM to look the procedure up, otherwise you would have either agreed with me, or if that is not your style, just shut up about it.. So you are either a wannabe or a troll, but you are for sure nowhere near a professional pilot.

I’m actually saddened by what was a good intention to make people aware of a recently changed procedure, turned into this sour sad discussion.
I don’t think I will be posting anything soon, it’s just not worth it...

MR8