PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C17 at Gutersloh today
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2003, 02:11
Eight Eights Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly can i say Mr BEagle that I have always read with interest some of the comments you put on threads and honestly thought that you were a person with some considerable knowledge. Now I agree that I am not in that category so therefore ask
"what is a dung eater?
Moving on from that an RQHI is a Regimental Qualified Helicopter Instructor usually with a vast amount of experience and is proud of his job and title and does not take likely, pathetic p---ks like you coming out with docile decodes of simple Aviation abbreviations. Best you stick to your own threads and pass on your wealth of knowledge to the other up and coming idiots that are about to follow in your footsteps.
Stick to giving good advice and don't let yourself slip into the crap that sometimes goes on within these threads.
Oh yeh and by the way if Gutersloh was so important, then why did they give it up along with all the other RAF airfields in Germany. Answers on a postcard please.
Also wasting money on other airfields is usually common amongst the RAF, would you have stayed in barracks over night in a dingy room or would you have gone to Hannover and booked yourself into a nice hotel on the taxpayer of course. Nuff said.