PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair to recognise Unions
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2017, 23:26
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Surely we, as a group need to recognise that the advantage is finally with the pilot profession, due an exponentially increasing pilot shortage. It is reaching critical levels all over the world. Although CX recruiting loves to deny it, they are having great trouble filling courses in ADL, and the resignation rate has now reached alarming levels. The entire middle section of our seniority list is looking for new employers (approx 2000 of our 3500 pilots). We need to press home our advantage. The AOA needs to immediately withdraw any proposal for concessions (i've just contributed 8% of my income, and also not to mention the other few % I would have had if the TA had gone through, which I voted against fyi). Instead of concessions, we need to double down on the CC and TB aspects. Time for T and C to resign enmasse, and for us to implement every single aspect of CC available to us. We shold also be informing the HK press that due to crewing issues, the schedule over the holidays is in question (and it had better be). Time to go on the offensive. I'm sick of being pushed around by interloping managers who only care about their bonus and their next Swire position in an unrelated company.