PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yammer, then HAMMER !
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2017, 05:50
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I suspected, the initial fire lit under Yammer is now starting to fade. In response to the eloquent and heartfelt (and entirely justified) comments that so many posted, the management has responded with.....exactly nothing.

The Swire strategy has been to ride out the storm, and now the storm is subsiding. They will think they are now safe to come out of their cubicles and resume the tear-down of the pilots lifestyles, pay and benefits.

The ONLY way the words of our indignation and righteous anger will have any meaning if is they are backed up by ACTION. I, and most of those colleagues I have personally spoken with are committed to taking such action. I remind every pilot in this airline that we all have the same goal, and all stand to lose if this management is allowed to continue as before.

We are now into the crucial holiday season. Our management is hoping to bluff us out until they are past CNY, then there will be no stopping them. The time is now to make your value count. Take responsibility for your own long term best interests, and those of your colleagues. Without a change of direction in this airline, there will be no career worth having at CX. We all know that now.

Never forget last weeks lesson as to what our management really thinks of us, and conduct yourselves accordingly.