PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yammer, then HAMMER !
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2017, 15:46
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also want to add this point. We have been abused, threatened and mistreated for 20+ years. They have ignored our own rules, common rules of labour decency and arguably 'coerced' the courts to obtain favourable rulings. In all of this have been lives destroyed and families ruined. Most tragic and appalling is the fact that three lives were lost due to these management actions, and a small child orphaned (and I ask any of you who are parents to ponder that). To this day the disgust I feel for those involved in the 49er episode is visceral and eternal, and I have faith those people will ultimately pay for their actions. In my opinion JL has now become the 50th member of the 49er's. Regardless of any failings on his part, the company victimised him and his family and cynically tried to send a message. Well, they're now getting a message back. The AOA must insist on his rehiring. There cannot be any labour peace until that is accomplished and he is back at work. Further, any other members who are victimised must also be rehired before any labour peace will be agreed. It is time to crush the tyranny of the Swires, and it can and will be done with the same resolve we now see developing on Yammer. Stand up for your colleagues, and let this company know that the days of picking off pilots to make an example is over. All back at work before any peace. End of.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 13th Dec 2017 at 00:24.