PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2017, 06:35
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
Yep page 200 of the new report.

I seem to recall Sully had a full complement of highly trained Cabin crew in the back to initiate and manage evacuation
He also had 165 pax, he waited until they were all off before evacuating himself.

I would interpret that you are attempting to besmirch a fellow pilot as a coward.
Your call and your call only. I have never stated that PIC was a coward. All I have said is that "the pilot as victim" doesn't quite wash when you look at the facts, and whichever way you want to interpret it TB they are facts.

As for this Gobbledock fellow you seem so paranoid about, I know him not,
As Karryon is fond of quoting The Bard "I thinketh you protesteth too much"

05-24-2015, 08:08 PM
In regards to Question 125 and in relation to Bankstown airports master plan, can anyone confirm if the rumor is true that a bac Devco director (surname Gray) is related to a CAsA Board member/Brisbane Airport Corporation director (surname also Gray)?
Jut curious.

Dunno about Mr Gray Gobbles, but I believe the Chairman of the FAC BAL's predecessor was also the chairman of Goodmans, who own Moorabin and who developed the TOLL shed at Bankstown.

Meanwhile at Bankstown and the issue of contaminents, this article HERE -from the AAP.