PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Great support from Dragon Air captains.. NOT
Old 11th Dec 2017, 10:46
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I personally fully support the CX crew in raising their objections to this undesirable practise. I believe this decision was ill conceived and believe the methodology that lead to it to be counterproductive in pretty much every respect. That being said, I technically still work for another company. I did not think it appropriate for myself (especially with such a short time here) to interject in a discussion that runs long and deep and formally does not concern my COS. That does not mean I do not support your sentiments, quite the contrary, but there is a time and a place and for me this is not it. May I also just add that although we receive a chinese new year bonus, it is contractual and as such simply part of our salary package. No KA crew receive any form of ex-gratia payment from the company, so you are not the only one’s excluded from a voluntary token of appreciation.

Should our associations decide to align their interests know that my vote would be for it. It is nonsensical in the first place for us not to work together. I have nothing to gain from your loss, neither does any other KA crew. Don’t sell your colleagues short that quickly, you have bigger fish to fry that do not involve us. That’s just my two pesetas for you.