PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK207 Jfk
Thread: EK207 Jfk
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2017, 19:17
fliion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Airbubba
Ceiling looks OK, viz looks fine, maybe TSHEKUDU was worried about that dreaded 3 knot crosswind component?
You the guy who is always asking wind check?

You coming across as a jackass, holier than thou “I got my shut together- why don’t you?” Karma has a way of taking guys like you down - just wait Mav.

I don’t know of many EK pilots who troll US forums ‘dancing on graves’ - but there seems to be a lot of schadenfreude at mom from my fellow Americans- chillax - it’s not us you have the beef with -we are FELLOW line jockeys.

I really feel for this crew - not because of the error they made (Unlike some) - but because they knew in those moment after of “uh oh - we screwed up” - that while they were preparing to come around and fly the 22 approach - they were fubar’d, pending upgrade gone, final warning coming, safety Dept position in question, Augmentors interrogation on PM’ing, possible downgrade, possible termination - yada yada yada.

The big one will come here not because of the error, but because of the cloud of punitive measures that are coming, as a crew tries to fix errors- because they know that with Fleet , unlike with a good trainer, resilience in getting it on the ground - will be met with swift, warped justice

Tragic