PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK207 Jfk
Thread: EK207 Jfk
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2017, 15:12
4runner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TSHEKUDU
Runner, with all due respect, you might be flying into JFK on a daily basis , so it's familiar. Take a step back and put yourself in the shoes of people that flies into JFK twice a year. Most places stick to standard phraseology, so everyone is on the same page. I refer Germany as my favorite, English is their second language, but you never has to ask twice to what they want you to do and if you do, they are so nice and helpful instead of being shouted at.
You’re expected to know how to operate a wide body aircraft into busy airpspace at JFK. You’re also expected to know how to fly said aircraft. The same holds true for London, Hong Kong and J’Burg. Blaming ATC for flying an aircraft into the ground is like blaming company policy for leaving a cabin crew in custody because “that’s our policy”.(I mentioned this is a previous post) You guys aren’t even aviators and leaders anymore. You’re self congratulating primadonnas that work for 3rd world wages and pretend to be better than the rest of us. When your faults or the manifestation of your own policies bite you in the ass, you then have temper tantrums and blame everyone else.