PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adani Coal Airport
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2017, 12:33
rutan around

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bolthead says:

But I did read one report that a major contributor to the pollution at this time of the year is the nearby farmers burning their old crop stubbles in preparation for planting the new crops. The ABC seems to have forgotten to mention that. I wonder why?
Because Australian/Indian companies are not trying to export stubble....YET. The ABC is trying to stop Australia ADDING to the problem.

Captain Dart says:

Australia is on a slippery slope toward widespread energy poverty, uncompetitive industry, shivering pensioners and becoming a global laughing stock (as South Australia already is).
The only laughing stock are the silly old moos that that think any of the claptrap above is true. They think the way forward is by looking backwards.

When I was very young in the early 50s the last of the die hard farmers in our district still used horses for ploughing. To a man they were dirt poor. The ones with vision borrowed and bought those noisy work of the devil diesel tractors and became rich.

The next generation to become rich will be those that embrace clean energy and ignore the doomsayers that spread baseless BS and are too lazy to even try to understand what scientists and engineers are showing us to be true.

shivering pensioners
We only have shivering pensioners because the trickle down tricksters we have as politicians think it better to give billion dollar companies a $50 billion tax reduction over the next 10 years than to give our pensioners a decent standard of living.