PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Dec 2017, 16:46
schweizer2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Martin_123
would you be so kind and point me to airlines in Europe that will actually take on 200 hour cadets? Aerlingus just did their recruitment drive, 4000 applicants on 100 positions, many many of those 4000 guys with 1000+ hours on type.. paints a picture, doesn't it? Easyjet wont look at you if you're modular, Wizz is interested in Easterneuropeans for their bases, many other carriers looking at local language speakers only. If English is your only language or you are coming from a country that doesn't have a strong local airline, you are pretty much . I'd say, if you can afford Ryanair, go for it..
Wizz focusing on eastern euros? The airline is currently being flooded by French and Italians and not to mention, lots of Brits now!

If you are a 200 hour cadet waiting for the call up, you are doing it wrong, GO to their open day, that they put effort into organising on a regular basis.
You show them you are interested with a bit more than a "submit" key on the web and they'll take you seriously enough to FLY you out to their training centre at their expense. Or you could pay the Irish group for the privilege of your attendance.

I worked my ugly little bum off to get in this industry, years and years of nothing from the big boys until 5 different invitations in the space of a month, times have changed and you have a choice to get out there and do something about it or you can sit back, relax and watch the others grab the available positions.