PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Corporate 'Own Goal'
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2017, 02:38
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a word to the younger pilots. I have been involved in fighting this management for over 20 years now, without let up. Let that sink in: this company has been attacking their pilots for over 20 years without respite. That is the point you need to focus on: they will continue to fight every pay raise, every profit share, every work condition, every benefit year after year...for the next 20 years and longer. You will be fighting the same battles that I have had to fight for your ENTIRE CAREER if you stay here. Why? Because that is what the Swire's do. They like conflict. They only see you as a nail to hit with a hammer, not a valuable and respected employee. Look at the absolute contempt they have just shown the Captains. They will be treating you the very same way for the rest of your careers. That is a fact. And I say that with certainty as I have LIVED that VERY EXPERIENCE. I only hope that most of you don't have to experience that, by enjoying a career at a better airline with better management. Here at CX, you WILL have nothing but frustration, lack of income and a continuing slide to oblivion in retirement. That is what the Swire's have managed to turn this once great airline into. The graveyard of aviation hopes. You may not like what I have just said, but don't doubt I am correct in what I say.