PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Corporate 'Own Goal'
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2017, 02:02
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course this is to just get them through the busy period. That is why it is IMPERATIVE to take individual action. Every pilot must do their part to send a message to this management that our careers have value. If you are not doing your part, then you are no better than AT or RH. In fact, you are worse, as you will have helped them to undermine not only yourself and your family, but your colleagues and their families. I also believe it is time to let the C and T members know that a higher standard of responsibility is expected. After what the company did in respect of the 13th month, there can be no other response to their insult and contempt. This is the final chance we will have as a group to fight on what is anything like advantageous terms. If we let the holiday period go by without dramatically demonstrating our value, then there is an open road for management to completely gut our careers.

To all my former C and T colleagues: Now is the time to demonstrate integrity, both from a personal standpoint and a professional one. I left the organization and don't regret it for one moment. The extra money is NOT worth the cost to your integrity, honour and professional responsibility. This management is not deserving of our support. Either you will be thought of as a person of high character for resigning, or you will condemned as 'useful idiots' by the management, and even worse by your fellow aviators. There is no other choice.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 9th Dec 2017 at 02:31.