PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Corporate 'Own Goal'
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2017, 19:30
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTC. You are correct. They spit the dummy regarding the possible consequences for the holidays, and have only given us an insight into the chaos and stress to come over the following year. For all their vaunted 'management genius', they truly do come across as absolute morons. They intend to go back on the attack as soon as CNY is over. Well, they will first experience a taste of their own medicine. AT and RH can be certain of 'our' threat to the coming holiday. They can experience an operation without pilots. Maybe that will help focus their minds a bit better for the negotiation after CNY. In the meantime, they reap what they sow. I promised the $35K will cost them three times that. And it will. Most of my colleagues will be sending a reply to their contempt and insult. Perhaps after they have put out the corporate equivalent of the 'california brush fire', they can start to negotiate in good faith. Oh, and btw, after they have admitted they made a 'mistake' and have paid me my full 13th month (and everyone else). Then we might have a basis for peace. Not until.