PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any CTC / L3 reviews?
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2017, 14:53
aerodestination

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can you tell a little bit more what you are planning to do with both FTO's? As I might have misread it. Do you already have your PPL and hours? Including all 14 ground school subjects?

And Alex, I am not sure about the numbers that are currently in the pool, but it has been way less earlier this year. For about the past 4 months, Easyjet hasn't hired anyone from the holding pool. The problem is the backlog in typeratings. So people who were hired earlier this year, some are still waiting to start their type rating course. That is why they stopped hiring for now.

So this issue should resolve itself on the longer run. But for now the holding pool is increasing and I quite a few people are waiting or applying by them selfs to airlines externally.

for the OP. If you only plan to to CPL/ME/IR and MCC/AQC with a FTO, I don't think that L3 will offer you that much of a benefit anyway for the price you pay. They will always prefer their own whitetail students over modular students in the holding pool. You will be drowning somewhere deep in that holding pool while you paid big money, probably better to save some money with another FTO that can provide you with the same ratings and that will leave you in pretty much the same spot in terms of job opportunities