PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any CTC / L3 reviews?
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2017, 00:19
benty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any CTC / L3 reviews?

Hi guys,

I'm hesitating between 2 FTO for my modular training: Ctc (L3) and FTE Jerez.

I chose FTE but I was too late for the January session so they proposed to come in April but it's too late for me, I don't want to wait.

So I'm turning to L3 airline academy and I have a few questions about this school as I heard and read different opinions.

L3 announces a duration of 18 weeks for the CPL IR/ME. But it seems that most of the students completed their training between 6 and 7 months (MCC included I think).

I also heard that at L3 you could have a lot of different instructors in a short time. For me that's something bad for the quality of the training.

I also feel that in this school you're more like a figure to them than a "student". Compare to FTE which seems maybe more "familial".

About the AQC. When you pass the entry test and then pay the 9K£ are you sure to finish it and have access to the pool or you can be eliminated because of anything and lose the 9K£? I'm a little bit confused about the AQC.

Does anybody know what's the current state of the AQC pilot pool?

If anyone who's done their training at this school or is currently studying there can express their thoughts/feelings I'll appreciate it!

Thanks