PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southend-2
Thread: Southend-2
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2017, 19:12
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DC3 Dave
Mik3bravo You clearly didn't enjoy the SEN experience. The management need to address these issues or they will lose others like you.

I can only hope that if you choose LCY next time you don't end up getting diverted to SEN. I dread to think what you may end up posting!
Look guys, park the cheap jabs please. All I am saying is that I have not used the place for quite a while and I was genuinely excited and looking forward to the new Fly e service to Dub. I went in with open mind.

Outbound was good. Inbound was as I've shared - a frigging disaster. So I've learned a lesson, and won't repeat it again. My only concern now is I'm booked on services over Xmas to New Year and this latest stunt the fire services are pulling has just added to my pax concerns. I can do without the hassle tbh. I spend most of my time on flights all over the world so I'm used to sh!t happens from time to time. Howvever this is SEN we're talking about, it's not exactly Heathrow or Stansted in terms of hecticness - it's positively sleepy at best.

So I fail to grasp how they simply can't get the basic's in order. No excuses for that at all. I feel Stobart are out of their depth. They talk a good game but they are hopelessly out of their depth in my personal opinion.

The stupidity and lack of customer centric experience on the Flybe arrival on stand last Sunday night was a bloody disgrace and I expect better for my money.

I will tackle the flights I prefer booked over Chrimbo but can tell you after that I wot use SEN again. I'd rather drive up M11 to Stansted or shoot over Dartford to Gatwick if need be but I won't put up with that level of incompetence again.