PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Direct Entry Commands (merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2003, 22:35
EuroATC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey dumpvalve (the name suits you)

First, I live in Bahrain and spend alot of time in Dubai since I have many friends there..not too different than here. Dubai is in the gulf which is also known as the middle east (in case you skipped the geography calls). You seem to want to attack me? I am just stating facts based on my experience living here.

I never said women are 6th class citizens my buddy Maxalt is the one who said that and to correct your stats, it's more like 25-30% local population in the UAE npot 18%.

I do not have children because my wife and I choose not too. We both work and have different priorities at this stage of our lives. And I never said the money was crap, we make more than 2.5 times what your husband makes so the income is actually quite good for us selfish people with no kids As for expat brats.. you're lucky your kids are sooo well behaved. Too bad they have to hang around with a bunch of other expat kids that are not.

I never once in my posts complained about what I don't have. Not sure where you get off giving me a piece of your "motherly" advice like that? I know what I have, my wife and I are both healthy with 1/2 million US in the bank. Is that a good start ?

This is an information forum and I was merely painting a more realistic picture for people considering it.

If you wish to attack me further please send me a personal message as to not bore everyone on this forum with your childlike attacks. Sorry to keep you from your beach time, always remember to put sunscreen on your head

hi kumul... no prob for the direct.. anytime I do the best job I can for everyone... not some expats wife that will change that.