PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 13th Month
Thread: 13th Month
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2017, 23:38
GTC58

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trafalgar

I am just stating the facts, while you guys just spreading hear say. The official USAOA numbers for the US base are 8 officers joined the US base area and 10 left this year so far. A net loss of 2 officers. It has nothing to do about sipping the companies koolaid. These are the facts, thats all. If I would speculate I'll say there might be 10 more US based officers leaving, far from "There will be very few Americans left by the end of next year.". Maybe you are talking about Americans based in Hong Kong and I misunderstood.

You are also incorrect that the US CBA clearly states "13th month incorporated". There is no language at all referring to 13th month pay in the US CBA. You are the one who should get his facts right before spreading unfounded rumours.

Btw, it was "Air Profit" bringing the 13th month up. I just responded with the facts.

I did not post any opinion about the matter, barely pointing out the realities. What do I undermine? I do not understand why you think I am not on the HKG officers side? Why do you think based officers do not support and assist those in HK? Quite the opposite is true, as many US based officers believe the US base is insignificant in terms of crew numbers and closing the US bases might be a reality in the not so far future.

Last edited by GTC58; 6th Dec 2017 at 00:34.