PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southend-2
Thread: Southend-2
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2017, 19:05
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stobart cutting corners yet again. See it, say it, sort it.

Was on Dub to Sen on Sun night. Delayed due to earlier Flybe 'issues'. Long story short, arrived SEN with made up time following atc dog leg routing clearances to make up lost time.

Landed at SEN ad parked on stand only to experience 20 minute delay of pax because SEN procedures mean international pax on parked a/c on our right had international border control screening, whilst our Dub was CTA border clearance.

Such amateur solution to flights arriving from CTA and non-CTA originating airports.

Pax on the Flybe became seriously pissed off. Captain howled out of cockpit slide window to ground handling 'why are my pax still not allowed disemarrked?'

Ground handler (Stobart) personnel thought it was comical!

Pax got more pissed off!
It's this type of experience which f!cks up the SEN experience.

Gotta say - won't use SEN again. Rather pay extra £50 for Cityjet from LCY - it just works as expected.

I used SEN in the days of EI Regional and last weekend was first time to use the new Flybe service.

Never again!

Waited 40 minutes for checked bags to come onto the belt. They ended up serving checked luggage onto overy sized roller wheel's area.

Putting this into perspective - we were the ONLY and final flight last Sunday evening.

Bloody disgraceful lazy the pax attitude.

I said I'd give SEN benefit of the doubt.

Boy was I so wrong.

Avoid SEN - it's disorganised and anateurish in their overall approach to customer centricity.

Annoying and stressfull pax experience.

Booked on flights at time of alleged fire services strike action.

I am seriously hacked off by all of this and amateur management attitude.

Will use LCY from now on.

Last edited by mik3bravo; 5th Dec 2017 at 19:17.