PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can They Do This In Queensland?
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2017, 04:27
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by aaandrogerthat
Spite??!! "45 mins to drive, ok, what about daily pre-flight, MR, warmup and taxi time, then when he lands at the other end, he has to presumably drive to his office/factory and how long does that take?" Ummm... He has a plane he enjoys flying... I would absolutely love to fly my own plane from my own airstrip to work everyday. I would possibly even get out of bed a little earlier to do so!! His world = Your alternative =

Social media has spawned an entire new realm of outrage, any clown with zero life can garner Simpson like mob behavior (without the actual going outside) from behind a keyboard

Look, that man is enjoying his life and his neat plane!! I'm outraged!!
Heh..

Perhaps it could be argued that the Spitfire driver is just an early innovator, an early adopter, of the coming age of personal air transport for all. What are the laggards in the Mareeba shire council doing about facilitating the coming wave of personal flying transportation drones..

It's coming up on 17th December so perhaps some words from Simon Sinek are relevant. If time limited start just after the eight minute mark for words on them push bike salesmen: https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sine...ction#t-471862