PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR 240 - DOH TRV - 14/09
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2003, 20:18
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to hear!

The amount of crew that used to report sick when TRV was a turnaround...wow!

Yes, it can be a difficult flight for the crew, the outbound more so than the return. ( Having said that I had air rage on the inbound once!!) Don't know if you were there then Capt Krunch?

But it depends on the individual crew member if they deem the flight difficult. Many, mainly younger, less experienced crew, believe that the pax are being rude and offensive when it is just that they don't know better. Most of these pax are heading home after a couple of years hard work and just want to enjoy the flight to see their loved ones...one or two go over the top a tad, but no harm intended.

RSO Man may recall discussing this in another thread.

Personally it used to be one of my favourite destinations...then some of the Flight Deck moaned about the Ashok Kovalam Beach Hotel and they moved in to town...better hotel, but the location???

QR Cabin Crew are excellent and comments like RSO Man's...well I am happy to have been part of that team and hope that the Cabin Crew eventually get rewarded by the hierarchy. Sadly, with the poisoned pinhead in charge I doubt it!