PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Direct Entry Commands (merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2003, 18:36
Dumpvalve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EuroATC - for someone who has never worked in Dubai, just like Maxalt, you are just so knowlegable about what goes on here, one of your comments was, "why does everyone come here, No1 money...everyone here is a prostitute - what a silly and narrow minded statement, haven't you read the comment from your new found friend Maxalt, and I quote, why would anyone come to the Emirates, the pay is cr@p, so boom goes that theory. In that very negative little mind of yours, you probably would not be able to comprehend that there are other things in life.

Woman are 6th class citizens - what a load of nonsence, I live in a country where 18% of the population is local and the rest is made up of ex-pats, in the time I have been, I have been treated with nothing but respect.

As for ALL our children being ex-pat brats, from a man that doesn't have any, I can see why not, you probably use your personality as birth control. We had a football clinic come across from thre U.K. and they were totally astounded at how polite and well mannered the kids were here, a far cry from the kids they train back home, one of them said.

You go on about how dangerous living in the Middle East is - thank goodness, Dubai is in the Gulf and not M.E.

Oh dear, now you have made me late for my tea at the beach club with the 14 other 6th class citizen wives, I had better ask my husbands permission to go. For a person who does not have kids, you will never understand the importance of being there in the afternoon when the kids get home from school for the wives that choose to. If a wife wants to work, there is nothing stoping her from doing so, or even owning her own business, this I can say with knowledge, as I do.

You know what EuroAtC? Life can be so enjoyable and so much fun, look at all the things you have, instead of what you don't have, a good job with a great salary, that's a good start.

Last edited by Dumpvalve; 16th Sep 2003 at 19:05.