PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 3rd Dec 2017, 08:57
Vokes55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First thing's first oldkarim, it is not, and never will be your "right" to fly a 737. It's this attitude that is contributing to the declining conditions in this industry, people like yourself using a professional career as their hobby.

I think others have more or less covered the points. The current Ryanair pilots are trying to change things at the company, and people like yourself coming in, willing to accept the appalling conditions as a 'good opportunity' for yourself is not helping anybody.

Stay well clear of BS such as the “Swedish flight mafia” their propaganda revolves around what they managed to acquire by means of playing the “look at me in my bikini card.” That is not the life that awaits you, unless you’re a reasonably attractive female who has no quarrels about buying followers to get your completely unbalanced happy-go-lucky account up and running on IG.
Don't forget "Matt the pilot" of IG fame, generally regarded as one of the worst pilots in the company (also failed most of his ATPL written and practical exams, so I'm told).