PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how 2 b a good passenger...
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2003, 16:32
Lukeafb1

Nemesis of the Proot Dynasty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope not too many “ordinary” SLF know about Pprune. Because with some of the extreme views expressed in this thread you might find that you have even more problems than you already experience with the disgusting slime, which you are forced to carry. If the average passenger was aware of the contempt which some of you display on this thread, they would not be too well disposed towards you.

As I have mentioned earlier, I have been flying for something like 40 years, both in the air force and as SLF and I have very rarely experienced fellow SLF behaving in the way some of you portray them . OK, some will always get out of hand sometimes, but the general trend on this thread intimates that a large percentage of SLF are obnoxious all the time.

As for being “spat at” as haamdhanimaid mentioned, apart from it being a disgusting habit anywhere, let alone in an aircraft, that kind of behaviour deserves to be reported to captain, or the authorities, on landing. It is totally unacceptable.

As a final resort to having to work with your appalling cargo, as has already been mentioned, do yourself a favour and get a job, which suits your temperament. Because some of you are absolutely ill suited to what is a respected and sought after career. But in truth, I don’t believe that some of the views expressed, are supported by most FAs. Or am I just being naive?