PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condition for Vortex Ring
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2017, 05:12
Rotorbee

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
My dear Fijdor I am so sorry, that I have offended you. I can not deny the fact, that English is not my mother tongue. You should hear me speak, my accent is truly horrible. In all the three languages I have to deal with day in day out, I have an accent. Even in German. My French teachers gave up on me early and then I married a francophone woman. Imagine what she has to endure.

What makes you think I don't like the Canadians or the Brits? I do apologise, if I hurt you, while it was meant as a mere joke. A bad one probably. Sorry about that, but that happens when one is not capable of mastering a single language.

I do not like a word? Sorry to hear that, but I think you got that wrong. SWP or VRS, I don't care, as long as I know what we are all talking about. I like the TOOTOO. That goes perfectly with big eyes and a light panic.

While I do like a nice educational flight around the circuit, I cherish more the time I had in the bush, despite having realised not being on the top of the food chain. It is a revelation that all the racket one does, the common grizzly sees you as tinned food. I am all for the silent helicopter, at least then bears don't react like children to the bell of an ice cream truck.
Lately I have discovered that aerobatics is my thing. My stomach tends to disagree and any selfie would require quite a bit of photoshopping to get the face colours partly human. But my instructor says this will get better with time ... with most pilots ... not always ... I might be a rare exception. Despite that, I do understand that you are well beyond my experience level and I can not apologise enough, if I have offended you with my presence on PPRuNe.

You know, Fijdor, in the future, you might want just to ignore my posts. The time you loose while reading my sorry attempts of explaining my thinking, you will not get back. But allow me to read your posts. I find them most interesting.

Since this will be the last post you read from me, I wish you all the best and a the most satisfying time for the rest of your career.