PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2017, 18:42
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gerry111
I'd be thinking that perhaps Connedrod is a monotreme? One hole for everything..
Yes it appears you have one hole too. Your arse is jealous of what comes out off your mouth. Once again another post of nothingness but thats all we can expect from your self. Obviously being ex millitary you cant say anything because you havent been told to say it. Btw how there little fly school going there at richmond.
Actually it appears you are what is known as a troll. So from this point onwards i will not respond to you and your silly games.

Folks
Our dear bus driver has posted numerous times now that servicing is not considered by casa and that its only a faa thing. (Among other stuff tghat proved to be lies)

So once again i have shown that this is not the case at all. This milliponation of the turth for his own personal self gratification to needs to stop. His unwillingness to be able to support his own words is a disgrace. He makes statements and continues to not back them up.
How many times can one person make stuff up. ( i guess for ever if your a greenie, lie, cheat and be outright dishonest) and proven wrong.
Quite frankly your credabillty is gone. Prehaps before you post lies you may wish to consider consulting someone that is acutely aware of the regulations as you clear are not and from what you have posted out of your league to do so.

As shown servicing and maintenance are clearly defined in the CARs. Cars when i last looked are law.

So leadie sled prehaps you should consider staying on your flying side of the fence. You claim to be an engineer of sorts god help us if that is correct. Im struggling how you could be when you cant even read the regs and have an understanding of them.
I can now have a greater understanding of why human factors is so in portant in flying. Did you bully your fallow pilots in the cockpit as you do myself.
You fail to answer relevant questions i gave to you so im guessing you will fail on this account as well.
So please do us all a favour.
Research research and recheck before you make comment on maintenance issues and regulations. As for flying go your hardest i couldnt give a rats arse what you say on that unless it becomes a maintenance issue.

Toot toot tootie pie