PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st Dec 2017, 17:07
oldkarim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Vokes55
Explain me why I should not believe it's my right to fly a "big shiny jet" Just because I'm 27. You don't even know my experience at all. I could have flown in excess of 3000h, and nowdays I think is enough to start. You could say in case I were 19yo and get fully paid the flight training by my daddy just like many of these little child, but anyway I think that it is not up to us to judge them.
For your information I have been working in general aviation for 3 years, and I'm really enjoying it, I love my job, but If I had the chance to start the type, I would cacth it up without thinking.
I have worked hard to pursue my dream, I have funded all the training by myself, I didn't want my parents to partecipate in financing and in the near future I won't ask them money, anyway I think it is my personal business and problem. So why should I believe that is it not my right? If it is not mine, whose is it?
I believe that you are more pessimist than realistic, or maybe my friends are just lucky. Why should I believe an unknown dude online while my friend are saying that it worths?
As i wrote, we don't need this your pessimistic view, "Don't say I didn't warn you". This sentence just made me laugh. Who are you? A benefactor or what?
If you are not interested in FR, just don't write here or I have to think that your life is so boring.