PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who's happy?
Thread: Who's happy?
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2017, 13:34
Flocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by six-sixty
Well I'm jealous of you lot! Long 4 sectors days the daily norm here at my regional employer. This week my roster included an 0430 local check in 2 days ago and finished with a 2320 check out last night before my days off. I keep hearing about the land of Red/Orange milk and honey, and I'm really pleased this life can work for some. 10 years with this lot and my passion for aviation is just a memory now and I'm looking for something new outside this industry.
I believe even in the same airline, depending of the base you operate, you can have some big difference (and it can change with time, a good base can become a hard working base later).

All of this change a lot of how you fell happy or not.

I think Six sixty and I are working for the same airline, my November and December roster were really good. 16days off and 15 days off, Christmas 3days off, new year, holiday starting from the 27th Dec ... So far in 1 year I did only 681hr, I m having average of 57hr a month ... Much better than my previous airline where I was regularly flying 80/90hr !