PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thunderbird One fired...
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2017, 02:39
gums

Received 55 Likes on 16 Posts
Salute!

Ya got it, Bubba. And my old memory isn't what it should be. So I saw the cacelled show at Houston and the 'break it off" at Sun and Fun. You may have more time to hunt down the dates.

The Lynch break may have been preceded by the one I saw at Sun and Fun, Lakeland. I was there with my old A-7 buddies and seems to me that the CO quit after the next show and repeating the low pullout altitude once again. Gotta check dates, but seems that was it.

The Cochran deal is confusing, as I am sure I saw the Blues quit the show after the initial takeoff when the 4-ship went into their intitial move. It was prolly at Houston in the fall of 95 but I gotta check. I was there for a family event and took my brother and Dad to the show at Ellington.

Gotta tell all that it takes a real leader to admit not being up to the task as he sees it, whether he is right or not. Ya gotta have confidence in yourself to do the job.

Times have changes, folks. It ain't how good you are in the craft, but other things that have nothing to do with the craft. I am sure glad we are not in a big shooting war with peers or near-peers.

Gums tries to remember and opines..