PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2017, 18:57
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LeadSled
Folks,
(Thinx - I know I shouldn't do this but I can't help myself.)

Connedrod's great idea above could maybe save airlines a motza --- as we only buy our jobs, nothing else involved, apparently.

HR -- Why not just put all the pilot jobs out to tender, lowest price/best bid gets the job, airline cadets with wealthy mummies and daddies (oft complained about on pprune) could buy an instant Captain's job. All too easy, can't understand why it hasn't already been tried.

Before I conclude, Lead Balloon, I must disagree, Only the Judea Log Book Statement People's Front (Provisional) have THE KNOWLEDGE to Maintain and Service the One True Path to Airworthiness.

And almost forgot, something I can agree with Conner Rod:

Indeed, I probably never have, because, to tell the absolute genuine truth (as opposed to all the other kinds of truth) I don’t have a clue what a TRURTH is? Is it furry, feathery, got scales, does it bite? Is it Epicurean of Episcopalian, thespian of homosapien , mammalian or mammarian. Please Explain.
Tootle pip!!
In my prieod engineering ive seen numerous kids that cant make doing the spanner thing. Whislt looking after numerous flying schools i cant recal one student that didnt learn to fly. Whislt some dont continue and a lot dont. During the war of the street 12 months later 4 engine bomber or hostile territory get shot at and at night and all weather.
You cant train an engineer in 1 year.
The Q still coming out in you leadie you really need to get some help with that.
So last year we took our little grandson to the circus really one with clowns and animals ( not you leadie even if you fit)

Apart from all the stuff that came out was a monkey on a little push bike. Funny as fuk till the chain come off. He was fuked. Just stop. He looked at it. He looked at the fella with him. Just go to prove, you can teach a monkey to ride a bike but you cant teach him to fix it.
Your biggest problem is your q syndrome and your inabillity to interact with what you think of poeple below you.
Its not uncommon with tne folk like yourselves. You cant be told. Clearly that can be seen just in these threads,you knowledge of the regs is not as good as you thought it was, down to a simple question on serviceing and maintenance.
You need to remove you butt plug and wake up your not on the top of the plie. You eat ****e breath and die like the rest of us.