PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condition for Vortex Ring
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2017, 15:38
fijdor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rotorbee
Well dear fijodor, how about you doing some research work? Bit lazy aren't we?

Seriously, don't you think I tried? Unfortunately the CAA of UK does not provide this information easily. If you search on the aforementioned site for SWP, it does not find anything and suggests to try "setting wing paper" which makes no sense at all to me and surprisingly does not find anything useful either. Therefore we need somebody who has at least an idea, where the CAA does hide this information or the books latest issue.

Satisfied?

BTW: Being closer to the UK than to Canada does not mean, that we understand their way of thinking better than yours. The Brits way of thinking is puzzling to the rest of the world.
No need to be so critical about TC describing what VRS and SWP are, at least TC and the FAA (describe and teach) are telling us to be careful about it, right or wrong in their definitions of it.
So far you seem to be the only one being insulted about it. Little sensitive aren't we?

Now you may not have noticed but i did research the subject in Canada and posted what TC had to say about it in this tread and I am thinking that you probably copied and pasted what I put here already instead of researching it.. Again Rotorbee why don't you put some effort in looking up VRS and SWP and telling us what YOUR Aviation Authority in YOUR country has to say about it, unless it is too complicated to get to it.

PPRune being an International Aviation forum why not get what other Aviation Authorities have to say about it. So far only Canada and the US has something to say on VRS/SWP (and they are being criticized about it)

I thought Canadians were so nice and polite?
Not all of us (sorry to vex your sensitivity)

JD