PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thunderbird One fired...
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2017, 22:19
gums

Received 55 Likes on 16 Posts
Salute!

Whoa!

With the sexual harassment crapola body count now building by the minute, there may be something there. But that's TBD.

I saw the last show of the Blues by two commanders. One was at Houston back in the 80's or 90's and the boss cancelled the show after the first maneuver. He had problems with the others on the team and I thot it was a good move. So he resigned. The second one was back in 2012 or 2013 at the Sun'n'fun venue. The flight made a :break" that I had not seen before, and I live close enuf to see the Blues practice and the super Beach show every year, plus the "homecoming" around Vet's day. They came down a bit lower thn normal and only slot followed leader. Wingies went left and right and zoomed. They rejoined and rest of the show seemed normal. Next day the Leader quit and said he was "losing it" and had violated the altitudes for the maneuver and so forth.

This is not a good thing.

I did not like the Dayton accident, but I place more blame on the young nugget with minimal time in the jet and I do not think the boss had much say about that, but you never know. The C. Springs thing was a different matter, and the boss was different.

My suspicion is that there is a "personal" problem here.

Gums opines..