PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2017, 21:00
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lead Balloon
And the saddest bit is that Steve doesn’t realise how much of his diligent maintenance is unnecessary and counterproductive.

Makes him feel good and costs the owner lots, but the safety benefit?
You clearly dont know me at all.
As the captin driving your bus you had the highest rank.
In regrad to this subect you arnt even a second officer of that bus.
For a start maintaining your aircraft to a higher standard is cheaper than a lower standard. This is something your little brain cant come to grips with,
As for my stanards if my costumers arnt happy with me looking after thier aircraft to a higher standard than you wish them too then they will take thier aircraft else where. Stange this isnt happening but the opposite.
As for costing costumer extra money not so. Infact the opposite. If a commercial aircraft sits on the ground broken it cost not only fixing it which is the same cost but lost production and cost of getting to the aircraft. I maintain alot of commercial and private aircraft. Please tell us how many you look after. I know you will not as the questions ask of you , you cant answer because you cant.

You clearly dont understand maintenance and the regulations that we have kno choice in following.
As engineers we dont buy our jobs but earn it.

Btw im more above cost verses outcome than you will ever be.

And whislt you are free to flap your gums i any ever other lame have to work within the regs and law. We dont have any option than that and im sorry your not and no other person is worth me going to the big house for. The hangar can allways be opened and a aircraft pushed out for thoose that dont wist to comply with the law. So i guess no need for you to bring it here.