PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2017, 17:54
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lead Balloon
And the saddest bit is that Steve doesn’t realise how much of his diligent maintenance is unnecessary and counterproductive.

Makes him feel good and costs the owner lots, but the safety benefit?
Ok so please answer the questions that i have previously raised with you for a start. You been proven wrong how many times on this tread already.
From someone that spent most of thier flying carree on thier back alseep in a crew rest while fly at 35000 feet with built in redundant systems and a aircraft built by boeing.
So please tell me what extra maintenance is not required.
Please tell us what professional qualifications you have to make these coments.
Then what right you feel you have that right over an AD or manufactures right to make maintenance shedules and time limits on thier aircraft.
Just because after a flight you go home dose not mean nothing happened to your aircraft you just flew in. Btw i worked at the q for a while. Worse position i ever held and the worse engineering practices ive ever come across. I came away with how boeing made a great aircraft. This was also written in an Australian flying magazine in around 2002. I wish i had of seen the artical before i started. Because it was 100% true. This Q desease that you still stuffering from and a feeling of slelf importance is your down fall.
For someone that quoted no such thing as servicing in casa eyes until proven wrong. Your not an expert in maintenance no matter how much you think you are.