PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bill Hamilton leaves GA for dead
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2003, 08:17
brianh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HE WAS VOTED IN BY THE MEMBERSHIP

Despite the attempts to shaft Bill Hamilton by those with hidden agendas, the fact remains that he WAS democratically elected by the AOPA membership.

One would anticipate that the vote was based on Bill's PAST performance; rather than the election of some other new AOPA Board members based on promises that may or may not come to fruition. Therfore, criticising Bill's past performance and the members choice of him as a Board member is actually criticising the ability of the majority to choose their elected represenative.

To requote the comment of those who have tried to gag any threads on this Forum when AOPA is mentioned with any degree of negativity "let go folks, the election is over". Bill was elected and should serve his term without a back full of knives.

If anyone wants to criticise AOPA Board members, the first place to start is with those who are using their position to gag freedom of expression on this forum and the AOPA forum. I understand Andrew W is still censored - that will teach him to make an honest comment and be a member of the AGAF forum. Absolute power corrupts and it's time Bonnie and Clyde realised that they are denigrating their positions by their use of their power to gag free speech. I might not agree with what has been said by some posters, but I agree with their right to post it.

Vive la revolution.
Brian h