PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What will YOU do to protect your pay and conditions?
Old 28th Nov 2017, 17:37
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...well, that opportunity was lost. No doubt. Should have all immediately stopped flying until our colleagues were back at work. Simple. However, we now have another opportunity. This time there are MANY jobs calling out to our experience and qualities. CX can't operate without pilots, although they keep trying to bluff that they can (it would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic). As to 'shame'....most of those involved in the star chamber don't know the meaning of the word. They would have been just as effective in 1939 working for the German Govt of the time...if you get my drift. Every one of them will eventually have to confront their conscience. Just glad that I am not one of them. Soulless and inherently evil to have been complicit in destroying so many people and their families (not to mention the suicide of two of them, and then one of their wives in reaction to that event). Words of contempt don't even exist to describe what they are and how I feel about them. And to think, some of them still serve the same master, and haven't gained an ounce of compassion or conscience since. Words fail me. It's time to confront this malignant entity called 'CX'.