PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways
Thread: British Airways
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2017, 13:48
pax britanica

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts
I poated on another thread but I did an out and back to Athens late Sunday returning yesterday evening and it rahtr summed up BA2017 to me.

Outbound completley full 320 newish with new Euro interior. terrible seat picth for Club 31 inches and seats fine for LHR-Berlin or Barcelona but not for Athens . Aicrafy was very clean and food looked OK-I didnt have anyhting. cabin crew very busy not much in the way of interaction with PAX. Return on ancient 76 , loads of room big old comfy seats , big galley , crew have time to organsise emals ervice and handle ti extremelywell lots of pleasnat chat with Pax and avery nice emal -

Club outbound worth it only for the lounge and quick borsing , Club inbound a vastly more premium experience . I have to say that narrow bodies are not for me over 3 hours -I am sure an all J 318/9 would be fine bit not one that's been 'densified'

So at times BA can offer a really premium product, last nights trip was very very nice one loads of space for my co,,eague and i to do some work relax after a hectic day-a genuine premium experience . Outbound -Easyjet with leather seats .

I chatted to a very senior BA FA who was a real poster girl for BA who said she wondered what the trip would be like a year from now with a 'NEO' as she and the in charge refered to the new dense 321s that will operate to eastern med next year. The flights were very full and BA might point to that and say it shows people are fine with the new Euro product but I do not see that it will offer anything remotely special or premium when the 767s go and I cannot believe that the downgrading of service won't turn out to be another Cruz error.