PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKAOA -losing the plot?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2017, 23:03
Air Profit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MorningCoffee. You sit in your office (cubicle) and try and wind up 3000+ educated, savvy and cynical pilots. Pilots who are sick to the teeth of the very thing you represent. Sick of it because we instinctively understand just how corrosive and toxic you and your kind are. Keep coming on here and making your sad attempts to divide us. Guess what, you are spitting into the wind. I, and most of my colleagues have already decided to leave for better employers. We don't care anymore. As a matter of fact, we take great pleasure in hurting you and your goals. You will be busy enough soon trying to keep the Government and public at bay when you have to explain why CX's operation is in pieces, with parked aircraft and no pilots. It's liberating when you just don't care anymore, and you already have another career planned. And btw, you will probably need to plan another career move yourself soon as well.

ps. one of my course partners is starting his new job Jan 8th. He told me that two other CX FO's were interviewing the same week as he. Apparently they have all been offered positions. The exodus gathers steam.

Last edited by Air Profit; 27th Nov 2017 at 23:16.