PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKAOA -losing the plot?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2017, 17:56
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear you CX. I hope i'm right as well. All indications from conversations i've had the past few months indicate that there is a collective resolve to meet this management head on. The C and T members are not willing to be used as a manipulative tool against their 3000+ colleagues. I resigned, several others have as well, and most will do so soon. There is no dignity in life if you can't make a small sacrifice for your profession, friends and colleagues. I won't be used by this appalling management, and I don't believe any of my former C and T colleagues will either. If i'm wrong, then they can go to their own personal hell. I think they are made of better stuff than that, and I believe they will do the right thing. If not, then they will deserve the contempt and animosity that will fill their every remaining day in CX. Have hope. I believe we will see off this appalling and contemptible management, with the help of all the pilots. Make sure every one of you take action this holiday season. It's up to each and very one of us to play a part in fighting this attack on the value of our careers and profession.