PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKAOA -losing the plot?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2017, 17:22
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry boys, but I need to point out the abject stupidity of your comments. Firstly, the company has not offered any such deal. Secondly, the C and T pilots are all pilots and colleagues first. Knowing many of them as long time friends, I can safely assure you that they will not be bought off in a cynical and manipulative manner. In fact, many of them told PC a few weeks ago at a 'drinks' evening that they would be offended at any such attempt by the company. Most of the C and T members that I have spoken with are adamant that they will resign immediately if the company cuts housing or pension/leave etc. Most of them (like myself) have had a gut full of CX's appalling mismanagement. They are also aware that the company will be brought to it's knees upon a mass resignation. I don't know a single one of them who is willing to undermine their own living conditions just to endure as a C and T member. Not one. This management is blind and deaf to the outright contempt they are held in by all levels within the CX pilot community. Don't turn against your brothers and sisters. We are all on the same side, and you will need the good will of the C and T members soon enough. Together we can bring this appalling management down. Good riddance to AT and DP...and that is just for a start.