PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2017, 07:13
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
ConnedRod, Yr Right, Band, Bend or whatever pseudonym you are going under today, I am sure you are a good LAME and I am sure you can comply with CASA and keep the NCN's to a minimum. I am sure CASA has a bit of respect for you. In short I am sure you know heaps .... look, I would even let you work on my aeroplane if you promised to stay away from your phone.

But a lawyer you aint!
Bob for a start im only myself and not anyone else. No im not a lawer but what suprises me is that ive shown how wrong leadie how many times just on this thread. I dont see you say that to him. I have to work within the law period if not for saftey but to save my arse from picking up the soap.
So how about less negative and listen to what is being said. I have no problem if poeple dont know. Ill always take the time and explain what why how. But what i dont like is being told im wrong by someone that clearly is themselves or being told how do i know little bits of regs that you may not know off. Its easy because its my job. If you ever notice there is a lot off stuff on this site i dont make comment on .
But when i do make commet well thats another story.