PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2017, 23:24
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taken as a whole, this thread is a pretty good metaphor for everything that is wrong with aviation in Australia, and why it is going backwards.

The faa regs are not necessarily the answer to the problem we are now .
Remember that aoap pushed for these regs and once again pilots that think they know it all but actually know sfa.
It can be seen clearly by leadies posts how little he knows. He simple is full of puff and wind. He has been caught out with his lack of knowledge just in this thread.
He for what every reason will not answer simple questions that that i have given him to show his expert knowledge of the regulations .
And whist the regulations are one thing its the combination of the regs to one another that is important.
Clearly he is lacking in this area as well.
Just because you pilot a large jet dose not give you the information that is required to be able to give acutely informative information on this topic.
So once again just answer the question that i gave you please.

Even if we go to new regs the cost is not going to be much different. Basically they all the same. Just wraped slightly different.
Lame licenceing will benefit if we disgrad the mess we are now in and go back to what we had that worked and provided good quality engineering.

This also be of some interest to thoose that can read and not make thinks up.
https://www.casa.gov.au/files/awb-02...rcraft-washing

Toot toot tootie pie

Oh gerry i feel for you. NOT.