PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2017, 12:23
Bend alot

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
But is there still doubt I requested a suspension of my AMO? Hayd.

CAsA:-
During the recent Site Inspection on the 8th June 201x at your maintenance location at x Airport we discussed your intention regarding the subject.

CASA understands that you intend to close your business at the current maintenance location at the end of June 201x. You also stated that you do not intend to relocate to another facility at this time.

You are at this time the holder of an authorisation CASA.COA.0366 (CAR 30 Certificate). As such there are a number of options and obligations applicable to you under the CASRs as follows;
1. CASR 11.072 (1998) Conditions of authorisations – Change of business status, and
2. CASR 11.130 (1998) Suspension or Cancellation of authorisation, and
3. CASR 21.132 (1998) Effect of suspension.

Can you please advise CASA in writing by close of business Friday 17th June 201x of your intentions in regard to your current CAR 30 Certificate?

Me:-

As discussed I wish my COA # 1-xxxx located at x airfield to be suspended at my request at close of business on 24 June 201x until further notice.

This suspension is I.A.W CASR 11.130 (2) (a).

I also wish to inform that current premises lease expires 30 June 201x and if option to cease suspension I.A.W 11.130 (3)(a) it shall be a different location.

During the suspension period can you please use the following contact details.

CAsA:-

Your email request has been forwarded to CASA Regservices.

Regservices may contact you directly to advise of action taken regarding the status of your Certificate of Approval.

Good luck with your lifestyle changes.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information on this matter.

Best regards,